Using this page to jot down high level study plan on becoming a professional Machine Learning Practitioner.
At a high level, These are the sort of topics I’ll be covering:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Deep Learning (DL)
- Data Science (DS)
- Internet of Thing (IoT)
- Stanford Machine Learning Certification (Coursera course by Andrew Ng). Done – 2017-04-26. Certificate
- Stanford CS231n – Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition. Work-in-progress.
- Neural Networks for Machine Learning (Coursera course by Prof Hinton). Work-in-progress.
- SciPy-Lectures.org. Work-in-progress.
See Useful Resources for more details.